If you want to get in touch with your representatives, you can find them using these links:
> - Federal & State Elected Officials - Find My Legislator
[or use our handy template - item #2 on Getting Involved page]

Massachusetts Joint Committee on Mental Health, Substance Use & Recovery:
  House of Representatives: (617) 722-2060
  Senate: (617) 722-1570

If you have questions, concerns, or just want to reach out to Comrade Rosie, please fill out the fields below or email us directly [ [email protected] ].