Please contact your legislators today, and tell them to get behind these bills!

Massachusetts Legislature

Who is my state representative?

  • HD.3761: An Act to Stop Profiling Transgender People and Low-Income Women
  • HD.2200: An Act to Promote the Health and Safety of People in the Sex Trade

Federal Legislature

Who is my federal representative?